Hoodie chews are made of soft, flexible silicone and are currently available in 14 different colours (***Lilac, Violet, Sky Blue and Grey permanently out of stock***)
Hoodie chews measure 11mm x 11mm x 40mm and come in a set of 3 with a free 'installation pack', including a replacement hoodie cord of the appropriate thickness. This makes 'installing' these chews possible with almost any hoodie, whether it has a string already or not!
Hoodie chews come in a pack of 3 with a 70cm plain black cord and breakaway clasp so they can be worn however you like! Some choose to wear two chews on their hoodie with the third chew on a necklace so it can be worn with different items of clothing.
Hoodie chews are a subtle way of meeting a person's need to chew, providing this necessary stimulation in a less obvious way to other chewy items. Hoodie chews blend in well with clothing and, as many people chew their hoodie strings, this behaviour goes pretty much unnoticed with these chews!
What comes in the pack?
In your hoodie chew package, you will receive:
- 3 x individual hoodie chews (please note, you will receive a total of 3 individual chews, not 3 pairs of chews)
- Long black cord with breakaway clasp
- 'Installation pack': 1 x replacement 120cm long hoodie string (3mm diameter to fit the chew's hole size) in black or white; 1 x straw (for threading the new string into the hood). To view a PDF with a 'How to' guide with pictures to help you quickly & easily put these chews on your hoodie, please click HERE
- This item is not suitable for heavy biting, it is designed for mouthing, sucking or light chewing
- Only suitable for children aged 3+ (strangulation hazard). For children below this age, consider ordering a Clip-on Oojamabob?
- The lanyard/cord clip is not suitable for chewing, if you feel it is likely the clip will be chewed, the item will not be suitable
- Please ensure use of the Oojamabob is under adult supervision
- Please wash thoroughly before use
- Ensure the item is regularly washed
- Please inspect regularly for signs of wear and tear and remove from use if the item begins to show damage
Although the chewy items are fairly durable, they are by no means indestructible. Pendants will show signs of wear and tear eventually and may need replacing in time. Some may find that their pendant lasts for many many months without needing to be replaced and others may become damaged very quickly.
This is entirely dependant on the intensity and frequency of the individual's chewing behaviours and unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee the length of time any individual chew will last.
If you are unsure which chewy Oojamabob will be suitable for your needs, please do contact me and I will help you to make a selection, as some are stronger than others. Please understand this is not an exact science and sometimes it may just be a matter of trial and error to find the right chew!