Chewy Brick Pendants are made of firm, flexible silicone and are currently available in red, blue, green and pink. These measure 63mm x 16m and are roughly 11mm thick.
They have a textured reverse with raised nodules for additional sensory input. Many people enjoy running their fingers over these raised bumps so it also functions as a good item for fiddling!
Brick Pendants come on plain black cord only.
All cords all come with a breakaway clasp as standard for safety. Cords come in one long length which can be easily cut to the correct length upon receipt by simply pushing the knot out of either of the two halves of the clasp, tying a knot in a new place and cutting off the excess cord.
Safety information (necklaces)
- This item is not suitable for heavy biting, it is designed for mouthing, sucking or light chewing
- Only suitable for children aged 3+ (strangulation hazard).
- The cord clip is not suitable for chewing, if you feel it is likely the clip will be chewed, the item will not be suitable
- Please ensure use of the Oojamabob is under adult supervision
- Please wash thoroughly before use
- Ensure the item is regularly washed
- Please inspect regularly for signs of wear and tear and remove from use if the item begins to show damage
Although the pendants are fairly durable, they are by no means indestructible. Pendants will show signs of wear and tear eventually and may need replacing in time. Some may find that their pendant lasts for many many months without needing to be replaced and others may become damaged very quickly.
This is entirely dependant on the intensity and frequency of the individual's chewing behaviours and unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee the length of time any individual pendant will last.
If you are unsure which pendant will be suitable for your needs, please do contact me and I will help you to make a selection, as some are stronger than others. Please understand this is not an exact science and sometimes it may just be a matter of trial and error to find the right chew!